Kamis, 03 Januari 2008 di 20.44 |  
I hope someday, my angel come to me with a beatifull face, when i sleep so well... take my soul to the place some where i Belong...
Hold me tight and bring me up to the sky, never want to ler mc down into this FUCKING world, where ir place is full of MOTHERFUCKER FROM FUCKING BULLSHIT!!
My Friend....
We never know when, where, and how we die...
But one thing you should know!!
Don't you ever give your soul to the Darness....
Don't you ever play a game with the Devil....
Because you will fuck in the hell!!
Love your parent's love your brother and sister.... love you friend's... love your fucking Girlfriend and Boyfriend...

keep Smile For Everyone, And keep Rock Your Day's !!

Diposting oleh gHaMyeZt

1 komentar:

uNieQ mengatakan...

wakakakka dende suram na ini Ngehe deyH posting pake inggris... ngerinya mi... tp sy akui usaha mu dek...

heheheh btw thx coklat na... baek na ini adekku 1 e,, na bawakan betulan k coklat... ku sayang mu deWh

4 Januari 2008 pukul 00.21
Visit the Site